I'm an independent software developer with a variety of experience but generally specializing in back-end systems. Security is important to me as I'm sure it is to you.
Have a project in mind? My address is contact + dev at this domain (without the plus sign). To cut down on spam, please include a bit in your email about how you found me.
I've worked on a number of projects. Here's a selection done myself or more often as part of a team:
- Authentication and authorization service for a Fortune 100 financial firm (C#, Java, WCF, oAuth, MySQL)
- Conversion of millions of payment records and associated DB procedures for a fortune 1000 company (C#, SQL Server)
- Cloud assessment for a small business (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Unity game modding (C#, Unity, Mono)
- Mass provisioning automation for Meraki network devices (Docker, Groovy, Java)
- Prototype legacy web app rewrite (Ruby on Rails, Postgres)
- Static analyis program for Android applications (Java, Swing)
- Android network access control system software (Java, Android)
- Enhancements / fixes to an interactive SPA web app (AngularJS, Ruby on Rails, Postgres)
- Workflow automation and reporting software (C#, WPF, MS Access SQL)
- Programming languages
- Web frameworks and platforms
- Node.js, Spring Framework, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Unity, Android
- Database systems
- Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL
- DevOps, Containers, etc.
- Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Agile, Scrum, Continuous integration / delivery (CI/CD), self-organizing teams
- Security, microservices, APIs, Linux systems, technical writing, LaTeX